This agreement is in effect as of August 18, 2012
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without any notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modification. Your continued use of FixItOffer after such modification will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and condition.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting FixItOffer and accessing the information, resources, services and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Services’), you agree to use these services only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulation and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself( such name, address, contact details, etc) as part of the registration process, or as a part of your login. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access any of our services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our services, including the servers and/or networks to which our services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicated, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our services is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
By posting any information using FixItOffer you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating,fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Fix It Offer, Inc. employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FixItOffer.com, Fix It Offer, Incorporated and its affiliates, directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents and licensees from and against all losses, expenses, damages and cost, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any other violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using FixItOffer.com, you understand and agree that all services we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
-the use of our services will meet your needs or requirements.
-the use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors
-the information obtained by using our services will be accurate or reliable, and any defects in the operation or functionality of any services we provide will be repaired or corrected
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
-any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
-no information or advice, whether expressed implied, oral or written, obtained by you from FixItOffer or through any services we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee or condition of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the limitation of warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of services. FixItOffer will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of using our services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on FixItOffer.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Fix It Offer, Inc. , and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Fixitoffer.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of FixItOffer and services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the services we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Fix It Offer, Inc from its offices located in the state of Texas, US. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing our website, you agree that Texas statutes and related applicable common law applies, without regard to the conflict of laws. The United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of FixItOffer and the purchase of any services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Dallas, Texas, United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, Fix It Offer, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement.